2016 Murph – Done. Many thanks to the huge group we had come out for Murph!! It was an impressive display of heart and will from each of you.
Level 4 Test – This Saturday at 10:30 am. Deadline to sign up is tomorrow.
Intro to the Barbell – Also this Saturday at 10:30 am. This class is for anyone making the transition from mainly kettlebell focused strength work to the barbell. This hour long class will focus on the deadlift, squat, press and power clean. It’s a FREE class but please sign up in advance.
DUNK TRUCK – It’s back! Next Monday, June 6th. Dunks are available from 4-7 pm. Reserve your spot here. Your dunk session includes:
- Land weight and height (all tests)
- Submerged weight (body composition test)
- Test results – fat% vs lean mass% (body composition test) – emailed to you after your appointment
- Estimated Metabolic Rate (body composition test)
- EXACT Resting Metabolic Rate to determine caloric intakes to lose fat or gain lean muscle
- Consultation – we’ll help you understand the test results and their impact on your training program and your goals. (Don’t worry, we’ll help you set reasonable goals too!)
- Nutrition guidance specific to you body’s composition and goals
Kids Camp – Starts next week. Sign ups are open now! First camp kicks off Monday, June 6. Find the details below.
5 Downdog Push-ups
Work up to a heavy single Power Clean
Clean Progression + Light Power Clean Practice
Clean Progression with PVC pipe + practice with empty bar
E2MOM 10 Minutes
2 Power Cleans
2 Front Squats
2 Push Presses
L4 – 155/115
L3 – 135/95
Same complex as above, sub light weight HANG power cleans (no more than 95/65)
30/30 for 10 Minutes
30 sec Double Kettlebell Clean + Push Press
30 sec Rest
30 sec Burpees
30 sec Rest